RP Anon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Anon

Fanfiction rping of the clean variety.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight, now with Frosting ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Midnight, now with Frosting ;) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight, now with Frosting ;)   Midnight, now with Frosting ;) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:31 pm

FrostedMidnight, also known as Frosty or Ali, has nothing interesting to say about herself. She is curently an english major with no ambitions and no prospects, so she wastes her time away here on the internet, listlessly floating between rps and other time wasting activities.

In where's the Pig, Frosty plays a character named

Deadalia Cere Ozmone. ( Dont give me that look, she goes by Dae, and is only referred to by her full name or middle name by those willing to risk immediate death or dismemberment. Still looking? It's pronounced 'day' )

Dae is a seventh year Slytherin prefect with a penchant for sarcasm if you can pry her nose out of her book long enough to get her to say anything.

If any other info is needed, message the frosty, and she will respond...if not most promptly, then most definitely eventually, probably.

That is all from zee Ali for now!

Ta!
Back to top Go down
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

PostSubject: Re: Midnight, now with Frosting ;)   Midnight, now with Frosting ;) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Yay! So glad you're here! cheers

Yeah, that's right. I edited. The gray font is hard to read on my computer! lol.

Last edited by Falthee on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

PostSubject: 'Sup?   Midnight, now with Frosting ;) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Long time, no see! I'm so happy that you are here! Welcome back to the new and improved-ness.
Back to top Go down
http://cendiwen-sen-seton.deviantart.com/
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Midnight, now with Frosting ;)   Midnight, now with Frosting ;) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 pm

LOL, I just got done reading your bio, Falthee, and then I read "hear." LMAO!

But I echo the sentiment, Ali!!
Back to top Go down
http://patriciapuckett.yolasite.com
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

PostSubject: Re: Midnight, now with Frosting ;)   Midnight, now with Frosting ;) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:21 am

"Hear"? What "hear"? teehee lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight, now with Frosting ;)   Midnight, now with Frosting ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight, now with Frosting ;)
Page 1 of 1