RP Anon

Fanfiction rping of the clean variety.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

World's Clash: Where's the Pig?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PatriciaLouise
First Year

PostSubject: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Disclaimer: Those playing this RPG do not Harry Potter, Castlevania, Pet Shop of Horrors, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Vampire Hunter D, Hellsing, or Angel: The Series. All are used for fun, not profit.

OOC: This ia a Private RPG, you may join by invite only! Allowed by Admin.

*Jade sat up, blinking against the bright sky. It took her a moment, but soon she realized that it was not the sky. It was the ceiling of the Hogwarts enchanted ceiling.*

Jade: "What the... what happened?"

*She groaned, shoving her hand against her back. Laying diagonally across the top of one of the long dining tables, a goblet in her hand, she glared at it as if to make tell her what he wanted to know.*

Last edited by PatriciaLouise on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://patriciapuckett.yolasite.com
KimmiGray
Youngling

PostSubject: After Midnight?   Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:24 pm

*Kimmi looked up and frowned as she stared up at a the bottom of a table*
WEASLY IS OUR KING!!!!

Kimmi: "Weasly is a dick head.... " *she stopped for a moment before she ran a hand through her hair and tried to tug at the neck of her robe which seemed far too tight for her liking. The fabric was wrong, the fit was wrong, it was black.* "Why the hell am I wearing a suit?"

*she moved to sit up, slammed her head into the table before she screamed out*

Kimmi: "DAMN IT! What's going on?!... Where's Bob...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falthee
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Kinky?    Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Mini: :: Pomegranate.... I love pomegranate. So happy my dragon boy started using that shampoo I bought him :: *She shifted her body against the soft mass beneath her, grinning in her sleep when she realized her cheek was brushed against fine hair.*

Draco: "Sweety."

*Mini realized her husband's voice was slurred and grinned. Lazy mornings in bed were her favorite... Wait...*

Mini: "Where's the bed?"

*She blinked, staring down at Draco. His eyes widened when they caught hers.*

Draco: "Probably in our room. Which isn't here."

Mini: "Are we under a table?"

*The two of them turned their heads at the same time, staring at the expanse of stone floor beneath them.*

Mini: "In the great hall?"

Draco: "Love, there's a more important question here."

Mini: *glancing down at the body hidden beneath her own* "Why are you naked?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year

PostSubject: Circ' de Hogwarts   Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:55 pm

DeeDee winced as the sunlight flashed across her eyes. She was quite comfortable, except for the sunlight, and the smell of flesh burning...and the feeling like there was something hard digging into her ribs. She slowly opened her eyes. The Great Hall was bright because of the evening sunlight from the enchanted ceiling. She looked around, trying to remember what had happened, but... she couldn't. She could see Professor Jade lying on a table with a goblet in hand, but the rest of the Hall was empty. "Professor," she croaked, the acrid smell of smoke filling her mouth. DeeDee looked around trying to find what was on fire, only to finally realise why she was so comfortable. She was cocooned in the velvet curtains near the top of the windows in the hall. She also found what was smoking... it was her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cendiwen-sen-seton.deviantart.com/
PatriciaLouise
First Year

PostSubject: What a Bender   Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:47 pm

*Jade, a crick in her neck, whirled it about in all directions as best she could.*

Jade: "Kimmi? Dad? Mini? DeeDee? Where are you?"

DeeDee: *starting to burn a tad* "Professor... Snape..."

*Jade's eyes widened in alarm.*

Jade: "DeeDee!"

Mini: *from under Jade's table* "Jade?" *crawls out* "Stay put, Dragon. Jade, what's going on? Why are we all... here?"

*Looks around the Great Hall to see that the entirety of Hogwarts apears to be passed out in various places.*

Jade: "I don't know. Mini, somethings up with DeeDee... help me get her down and find Kimmi, Dad, and Jin."

Mini: "Jade... something's not sitting right."

Jade: "She's on fire, Mini!"

Mini: *eyes wide* "Holy hippogriff!"
Back to top Go down
KimmiGray
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:09 pm

*Kimmi frowned slightly, shifting so she could slide out from under the bench she had been hidden under and hesitated before she quickly crawled over to the curtain, wrapped Dee Dee. She jerked the jacket off and started to quickly put the fire out*

Kimmi: "How the hell did she get put on fire?!"

DeeDee: "Less asking more... putting me out...!"

*Mini moved to help as well, managing to grab a pitcher of water to douse the curtain fabric while Jade tugged on DeeDee's feet to get her out of the path of the sunlight*

Kimmi: "Easy, DeeDee... you're okay, just a little smoldering." Now why was she on fire in the first place... and why is she all... vampish...

*She sighed softly as the smoke started to dissipate now that Dee was out of the sun, but she could tell she was still very uncomfortable. Kimmi took a moment to look out, frowning slightly as she saw the state of her friends*

Kimmi: "I throw a hell of a party apparently, huh?"

Jade: "Apparently..." *She frowned, looking around for the elder Professor Snape.* "Uh, Kimmi, why are you wearing a tux?"

Kimmi: *She looked down at her clothing* "Huh? No bloody idea...."

*There was a groan from a nearby bench* "Jade?"

Jade: "Dad!" *She stood, tottering slightly, and moved to check on her father only to let out a squeak and jump back. "Dad!? Why... what the hell?!"

Snape: "Language, young lady... what's the matter?" *He pushed himself into a sitting position, his lank black hair swinging into his eyes. It was a stark contrast to the sleeveless, sweetheart neck lined, A-line white dress with a delightful black floral beading along the bodice*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falthee
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Harrassment charges? Probably.   Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 pm

*Mini took a step backwards, somewhat dazed and more than a little confused when it finally registered to her why Dee Dee, her new student buddy, might be ablaze. But before she decided to open up a dialogue on the subject, her attention drifted back to the conversation going on between her friends. Particularly when they seemed to lose the ability to breath. She caught her mouth with one hand as soon as her eyes found the source of the recent outburst of snark: Professor Severus Snape. In formal wear. Of the female variety.*

Mini: :: Don't. Say. A. Word.:: *stunned, she bent down, looking under the table at her husband, who was casually covering himself with both hands* "Dragon, obviously you have ended up in a worse situation."

*Draco simply raised a brow.*

*Mini disappeared from his sight, noticing a tall Slytherin seventh-year nearby. The boy was groaning into a stone block. When she tugged at his sleeve, he swatted at her, muttering about house elves. Mini gave him a swift, waking kick, and pulled free his robes, thankful that the boy was wearing slacks beneath. She ran back to her table before the student was fully awake and dropped to the floor.*

Mini: "Put these on."

*Draco opened his mouth, obviously ready to ask where the robes had come from, and thought better of it.*

Draco: "Are we in a hurry, love?"

Mini: *cracking a nervous grin* "I do believe we're in a horrible situation. However, you're definitely going to want to see your old potions professor. Like now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrostedMidnight
Meatsuit

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:48 pm

*Dae cracked an eye open and looked around, blinking owlishly. The first thing Dae noticed was that she was not in her bed, but in the great hall, as was everyone else apparently.

Dae: 'I don't remember drinking firewhisky, so why does it look like the entire school just engaged in the kegger from hell?'

*The second thing Dae noticed is that she had fallen asleep in her mashed potatoes. She irritatedly flicked the crusted remains off of her cheek and attempted to extract it out of her long black hair to the best of her abilities, but she was still rather covered, and felt as if she must have been attempting to swim in potatoes instead of eat them. She heaved a disgusted sigh and vowed that a shower was in her immediate future.

The third thing she noticed was that one of the other prefects appeared to be on fire, but that was far outwieghed by the forth thing she noticed.

Someone had dumped pumpkin juice all over her book.*

Dae: "Someone" *Dae said with deadly calm, looking down at the ruins* "is going to die for this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatriciaLouise
First Year

PostSubject: A Little Rocky Horror   Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:09 pm

*Jade sighed, pressing a hand over her eyes. The image of her father in a wedding gown was going to haunt her for all eternity.*

Snape: *without a blush* "Well, I may be in the dress... but I put forward: Why the hell is Miss Gray in the matching tux?"

Jade: *blinks, turns to Kimmi* "No..."

Kimmi: *shakes head* "Don't ask me... I don't know."

Jade: *shouting* "What the hell is going on?"

Mini: *rushing over with a fully clothed Draco while DeeDee moaned at their feet* "Quiet, Jade! We don't want to start a panic!"

Jade: "Mini, there are people missing! Look around! I had fairies, Mini. Where the hell are my fairies? Where is my brother?"

Snape: "Aurelius!

Mini: *hands up to calm* "It's a big hall, and everyone else seems to be here. We haven't exactly looked yet."

Draco: "She has a point. We should find the Headmaster."

Dae: *in the distance, voice rising* "My... book!"

Jade: *eyes narrowed* "Dae? Dae, come over here!"

*Dae looked confused and agitated by the order, but she began to make her way over. Jade turns back to explain.*

Jade: "We should gather everyone we can as they wake up. Just in case. Meanwhile, anyone got any idea what the bloody hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
FrostedMidnight
Meatsuit

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:29 pm

*Dae inwardly grumbled, but waded her way through the chaos towards her professors. She stopped, non pulsed, as she got close enough to make out their outfits. The site of professor snape in a wedding gown would probably be a memory to make her snicker mentally for the rest of her days. *

Dae: *while surveying the state of her professors* "Did someone spike the pumpkin juice? Or am I dreaming? Please tell me I'm dreaming? *Dae looks longningly in the direction of her book and a crust of mashed potato falls from her hair as she turns her head.*

Jade: *winces and moves to preform a spell to eliminate the mashed potatoes, she stops short when she reaches for her wand, only to discover its current nonexsistance.* "You guys.." *she pauses, looking at the bedraggled group with something akin to horror dawning on her face* "Where are our wands?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year

PostSubject: Again?!   Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:49 pm

*DeeDee groaned. She knew that she always had burned easily, but what had happened earlier was just crazy.*
DeeDee: "Professors Snape? I know that this is a school of magic, but in my studies of "Hogwarts: A History," I can safely say that nothing like this has ever happened...barring the time when Fred and George Weasley decided to give the school food poisoning for Aprils Fools Day, but that was a completly different outcome..."
Back to top Go down
KimmiGray
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:55 pm

*Kimmi frowned as she knelt down to help DeeDee sit up and sighed, patting the girl gingerly on the head*

Kimmi: "Best April Fool's Day prank ever." *she frowned at the suspicious glance from Draco* "What? I didn't do this... I swear!"

Draco: "You sure? Because last I knew, blondie, you were all for random spells that put people you cared about in danger."

*Kimmi took a warning step towards Draco, causing him to quickly hide behind his wife*

Kimmi: "I didn't do it! "

*Jade frowned as she looked over at Dae, barely able to pull her gaze from her father's... attire as she patted her pockets for her wand*

Jade: "Another excellent question."

Snape: "Where's my son, Dea? Where's Arelius?!" *He hiked up the skirt so he could move closer, a black band standing out against the pale skin of his left hand ring finger.*

Mini: "We should get DeeDee somewhere safe, then we can look into where our wands are... and get the kids into their houses before they decide that this is some kind of... party or something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year

PostSubject: Bippity Boppity Boo!   Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:04 am

DeeDee: *growling* "Students into their dorms? Done."

*Begins focusing for unfocused magic.*

DeeDee: "Bippity Hocus Boppity Pocus Boo!"

*And all of the Hogwarts students that were not accociated with their group, disappeared, and reappeard back in their dorms, tucked into their beds.*

DeeDee: "Gotta love Head spells for crowd control."
Back to top Go down
Falthee
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:45 am

Mini: *staring at Dee Dee with wide eyes* "That was frickin sweet, Dee Dee." *clearing her throat* "And so ends my Sunnydale moment. Now, back on task..." *Before she could continue though, she realized that there were still several slowly rousing people remaining in the Great Hall with them.*

Draco: *pulling an arm around his wife's shoulders, and watching Kimmi as if she might attack* "Not that any of these current questions merit no concern, but, there is a greater problem."

Kimmi: "I'm sure what the ferret means to say is that I don't recall coming to the Great Hall at all."

Mini: *nodding along* "And if we don't recall that, or where our wands are..."

Jade: *biting* "Or siblings."

*Dae muttered something under her breath about her book.*

Mini: "Then there's a good chance...."

Dee Dee: "That there are other things that we're not remembering to remember?"

Jade: "Which may be more important that the things we're remembering that we don't remember?"

Severus: "Oh, for Salazar's sake..."

Draco: *eyes following the dialogue as if it were a ping pong match* "Actually, the greater problem to which I was referring concerned my lack of clothing and any illegal acts Mini and I might have performed in front underage wizards. But I suppose your question is good, too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatriciaLouise
First Year

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Jade: "All right. Look, several of the professors are still here... and I can see some of our other friends here. They all look... relatively all right. So, priority one: Wands."

Kimmi: "Priority two: Missing people."

Mini: *nodding* "Priority three: Why we are have memory problems."

Snape: *huffing* "Priority four: Why the hell Professor Gray and I are in opposing, yet matching, formal wear."

Jade: *unable to contain the laughter any longer, snorting into her hand* "I hate to break it to you Dad, but that's actually a little further down the list. Four would be why exactly our dear DeeDee is now sun-actived combustible."

DeeDee: *frowning at Jade's statement, but turning to Severus* "Um, Professor, sir, would you like me to conjure you some, um, proper robes?"

Dae: *brow arched* "So, after she does that, what do we? How do you find missing wands when no one can remember anything?"

Back to top Go down
KimmiGray
Youngling

PostSubject: Personal boundaries, Kimmi doesn't have them.    Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Kimmi: "Well, priority four won't be that big of a problem... I mean, really... sun-activated combustion." *she moved over to DeeDee and pulled up the sleeve of her button down shirt and looked at the skin there.* "Quick healing, and of course... " *she reached up and caught DeeDee's head between her hands before the student could jerk back. With her thumb she lifted DeeDee's top lip as if handling one of her animals* "Fangs."

DeeDee: ::Personal space, personal space, ew ew ew she's touching my teeth:: "W-wait... what?! Fangs? I don't have..." *She reached up to run her fingers over her teeth before stuffing her hand in her mouth to muffle a scream*

Mini: "Easy, DeeDee..." *she reached over to pat the girl on the shoulder* "So priority four becomes: why is DeeDee currently a vampire?"

Jade: "Right... so, before we start a panic... why don't we go down and... talk about this in private."

Kimmi: *nodding in agreement* "Then I can change into something not so itchy scratchy and we can look at trying to figure out where our wands are."

Snape: "And where my son is." *He sighed, picking up the skirts with as much dignity as he could, despite the snickering* "To the dungeon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year

PostSubject: Like something out of the movies.   Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:44 pm

*Dee Dee, remembered that she didn't have her wand.

DeeDee: "Curses and hexes. I won't be able to conjure any good clothing without my wand.: *begins to smell something burning again* "On first thought... I better hurry and get out of the light. What the hell is wrong with me? I know I've always burned easily, but this is just ridiculous!"

*looks around the room and spys the curtains she was cocooned in*

DeeDee: "That's it! Back to the classics!"

*Deidre dashed to the velvet curtains, stepping on a well placed step stool, and gave both sides a hard tug. Both sides came down... along with the rod holding them in place. DeeDee covered herself with one of them, looking like a crimson monk.*

DeeDee: *turning to Elder Snape* "I'm sorry, sir. Without my wand, or a sewing kit, I'll do the best I can, but I'll warn you, I'm no Mammy that can turn drapes into a spectacular dress." *akward pause* "Not that you need another spectacular dress, but I hope that you like Greco-Roman togas."

*After making a psudo-toga, DeeDee stepped back to look at her work.*

Snape: *drolly* "Miss Popple, couldn't you have picked something that would have at least not matched my rival house?"

DeeDee: "If it bothers you more than what is under it, please, feel free to take it off."

*DeeDee smirked as she watched turn a lighter shade of the drapes draped about his slight frame.*

DeeDee: "That's what I thought." *sniff sniff* "Okay. What the heck? I'm covered up, but I'm smelling something else burning now. What is it?" *Begins looking around.* "Do y'all smell it, or is it just me?"
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Jade: *sniffs* "What is that?"

*The group moves gingerly in the direction of the smell. The elder Snape hold out a hand.*

Snape: "Is it wise that we should head in the direction of a fire without wands?"

Jade: "He's got a point."

*Jade stops a moment, looking around at those remaining in the Hall.*

Jade: "Where's Jin?"

Mini: "Good question. We'll add that one to the giant list of Things we Must Answer."
Back to top Go down
Falthee
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: That Gentle sent of Peroxide meeting Flame...   Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:27 am

Mini: "Good question. We'll add that one to the giant list of Things we Must Answer." *Mini had all but decided that the elder Snape was correct and that they should not investigate the burning scent until Dee Dee was safe... and then she got a second whiff and realized that it was oddly...familiar.*

*Mini turned back, all but skipping towards the window DeeDee had stripped. Her grandmother, a very dazed but somehow fast Professor McGonagall, was already beating her to the mark, a tapestry stretched out between her hands. Mini wasn't sure if her grandmother had been amongst the other small group of gathering faculty members or simply snoozing when she caught the smell in her sleep--and it certainly didn't matter at the moment.*

Mini: "Gran..." *It was almost comical to see the older woman nearly collapse over the form that had fallen below the window.*

McGonagall: *wrapping the tapestry over his exposed areas, she glanced up at Mini sharply* "Get the lad downstairs and the others can help me look for more of them...."

Mini: *nodding curtly, stooped down and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him with her as they ran past her group of friends and toward the dungeon, not stopping until she noted the small wall fountain at the end of the stairs and quickly titled it forward and over the tapestry. *

*The others, it seemed, had caught up with her because the next words she heard were Dee Dee's*

Dee Dee: "He seems more flammable than I was..."

Jade: *catching her breath beside the others* "Who...?"

Mini: *snorting* "Could be his species.... but it's probably just all the peroxide."

"Do shut it!"

*The tapestry dropped to his shoulders to reveal a very singed looking Spike. After his little outburst, he looked around, confused.*

Spike: "What the hell is going on?"

Kimmi: "Pretty much the question of the hour."

Mini: *smirking* "Grandmother called you 'lad'."

Jade: "Beside the point, Mini."

*Mini opened her mouth to reply when she had the eerie feeling that someone was approaching from behind her. She spun, almost coming face to armor with Illyria. Her heart leaped into her throat for split second until she recalled that the ... creature was on their side. At least, she hoped she was remembering that correctly.*

Spike: "Bloody hell, Illyria--what did we say about sneaking up on blokes in dark areas?"

*Jade seemed in the mist of a conversation with the others, but looked up, surprised.*

Jade: "Wait--Illyria, you weren't in the Great Hall?"

*Illyria cocked her head, looking very much like a bluish owl who'd been stuck with an idiot master.*

Illyria: "I was."

Mini: "Then what are you doing down here?"

Illyria: "I awoke first. I grew bored. I left."

Draco: "Always to the point---that's something to be admired..."

*Illyria surveyed the group lazily*

Illyria: "We have been tampered with."

*Something about those words made Mini nauseous.*

Mini: "I think I'm going to heave spatzle."

Kimmi: "Spatzle? When did you eat....?"

Mini: *but Mini's mind had already went elsewhere. That nauseous feeling had oddly made her think of someone* "Why do I have the weird feeling that I should be looking for Marnea?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ithilian
Meatsuit

PostSubject: Meanwhile, Where's Jin?   Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:38 pm

*Jin woke up slowly. Rubbing the haze out of his eyes, he stood up to see where he was.*

Jin: "Where the heck am I? Wy ami I in the Dark Forest? ... Was it all a dream?"

*Jin moved deeper into the forest, thinking to himself.*

Jin: ::If it is a drem, then I'll be normal again.::

*He walked upon a pool of clear water and peered in. His reflection told him that it wasn't a dream afterall. His eyes were still red, his fangs pronounced, his hair mostly black with white and red streaks in it. He checked his shoulders for his gypsy-made tattoos. They were still there. But... where was his whip and his short sword? He had no weapons at all with him. Just as he realized this, he heard a a low growl. He ducked away as the halberd crashed down where he was only a moment earlier.*

Jin: "Damn! A minotaur. Come on, got to find a weapon!"

*Jin looked around while the Minotaur struggled to get his halberd out of the rock. Looking around, he finally found his whip... about 100 feet above his head.*

Jin: *sighs* "Really? Okay. Fine."

*Jin charged past the minotaur and up the tree, the halberd barely missing his leg. He grabbed the whip. The tell-tale sign of searing flesh echoed as his hand wrappe around the handle. is eyes flared red. He let out a roar and struck, taking the minotaur's head.

Jin wrapped the whip back onto his belt. As he looked at the monster, he noticed what looked like a school bag tied to its belt.*

Jin: *taking the bag* "Oh, well, look at this. Wands. Wait... this one looks just like Jade's. Lord knows I've seen it pointed at me enough."

*Heaving it over his shoulder, he made his way up the sloping grounds of Hogwarts, back to the castle.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KimmiGray
Youngling

PostSubject: Spatzle is delicious....   Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:25 pm

*Kimmi frowned slightly as she fell in line behind the toga toting elder Snape, frowning slightly as she looked down to see the runes on her left hand matched the ones on Snape's. It worried her, but there were bigger things to worry about. If Illirya was correct, and they had been tampered with, they had all lost at least a day of their memories.*

Kimmi: "Mini, please don't heave spatzle... it'll ruin the deliciousness of it for me... and if... scary lady is right, we're in big trouble."

Spike: "Too true." *He awkwardly patted Mini on the head*

Kimmi: "Now, another question to answer is why is Mini's tummy filled with German food..."

Mini: "German...-s" *Something rang a bell but it still seemed to evade her.*

*They traveled on in silence for a while longer before Kimmi stopped half way down the stairs to Snape's domain*

Kimmi: "Big question... big big question...."

Spike: "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Draco: "I second that."

Kimmi: *Turning to glare* "Where's Bob... you know... mythical beast that's as cuddly as a kitten but can be... well... temperamental if he doesn't get his ManticoreMix?"

*Jade frowned slightly before glancing at Illirya* "Run across any manticores while you were out and about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year

PostSubject: Somewhere over the rainbow   Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 pm

*Those birds... They are singing so beautifully. It's ...wait... birds? D opened his eyes a sliver, only to see darkness.*

Lefty: "Hey genius. I know that you are awake."

D: "..."

Lefty: "No, you're not blind. I put your hat over your face. It's such a beautiful day, that I didn't really feel like turning a wonderful shade of ASH, so, you know..."

*D frowned into his hat. He knew that, he was safe. His pain in the butt hand was actually leaving him in semi-peace...*

D: "How did we get here?"

Lefty: "How should I know? The last thing I remember was you telling me to go to sleep. The next thing I knew, we were here. How about you tell me how we got here?"

D: *pensive silence* "I don't know where we are, therefore, I can't tell you how we got to this loccation." *D then sat up, sliding his hat back up on his head as he rose.*

Lefty: "Well, we won't learn anything by staying here. Let's find out where the heck we are."

*D and Left Hand then began walking through their area. D was suprised at the location. It was a heavily wooded area. Birds were singing, but there were no other noises in the forest. They didn't know which way they were going, but D figured that eventually, they would come out of the forest eventually, and then they would be able to find a way to meet up with their friends.*

?: "Halt! Why are you in our Forest, human?"

Lefty: "He's no human, and your "Forest"? Who are you to take claim of it?"

?: "The Forest has always belonged to the centaurs. We have tolarant, until now. Tell us why you are here."

D: "I don't know why I am here. I just woke up here. Which forest is this?"

Centaur: "This is the Black Forest, also known by the wizards at the school as the Forbidden Forest."

D: "Would you allow me passage back to the school? I mean no harm to you or your clan."

Centaur: "I will escort you back to the Forest's edge. Never show your face here again."

*D and the centaur began their trek toward the school in stoic silence.*

--Back at Hogwarts Castle--

DeeDee: "Bob? You mean your pet that turned me into it's mind slave?"

Kimmi: *glaring good naturedly* "He just wanted you to know that he loved you. It wasn't his fault that you ended up sharing a psyic connection with him."

DeeDee: "I can honestly tell you, Professor, that I don't know where he is. I don't know what happened to me, but I ca no longer sense the manticor in my head. I don't know if that means that our link was broken, or if he is dead. I pray not the latter, though. I have become quite fond of him, actually."

Kimmi: *Kimmi looked at Deidre, slightly distressed at the thought of Bob dead.* "Don't say that. Bob isn't dead!"

DeeDee: *dead pan* "I don't think he is, Professor. I am just saying that I don't know what happened to him. I'm just thinking of the worst, and hoping for the best."

Kimmi: *dryly* "Remind me to give you a lesson in optimism later."
Back to top Go down
Avian Swallow
Squib

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:38 pm

*Marnea groaned and stared at the underside of the staff table where she was laying hidden by a cloth. This wasn’t right she shouldn’t be here, she was supposed to be on a field in Germany.*

Flash
*Trip after trip she had made into the ruins and back some times alone sometimes with others of the recon teams. Each return trip bringing civilians out of the rubble and sending them into safety. Sometimes they were able to walk on their own, sometimes with assistance. Other times it was necessary to carry unconscious but still living forms back and hope the medical teams could take care of them. It much have been twenty minutes after the last time she’d returned and stayed to help alpha point when suddenly there was a roar and what appeared to be a huge ball of fire covered nearly thirty feet at the center of the town. The shockwave of wind and heat the followed nearly knocked her to her knees.*

Radio Women: “report in!” *she called urgently* “all squads report in!”
Channel 1: “Cusht, this is squad one, enemy forces behaving oddly, what happened? cuushht”
Channel 2:“Squad two. These beasts are fighting each other more then us now”
Channel 3:“Squad three, don’t let your guard down yet boys, the humans are still using their brains, over”
Channel 4: “Rodger that, this is squad four, requesting reinforcements sir the southern sector. Nazi emblemed troops still advancing.”
Channel 5: “Squad five, hold on Jordan, on my way.”

*And so it went, but one channel remained silent.*

Radio Women: “Squad eight report in please, squad eight.”

*Silence, nothing but static and silence.*

Channel 2: “Jane, I’m at the center now, it’s gone, buildings people everything, it’s gone. Eight must have blown themselves up to take out the enemy command.”
Channel 4:“Rodger that, Lorne did say his team was going to cut off the serpent’s head.”
Channel 1: “Cushht, presume squad eight dead, all units squad eight presumed dead.”
Flash

*She was lying on the floor looking up at the bottom of the table. She pressed her palms against her eyes not even noticing that her arms were completely wrapped in bandages or that so was her forehead and right ear. She failed to realize that they were clean and not covered in dirt and blood, or that her cloths now consisted of pale blue hospital pajamas.*

Flash
*Dead, squad eight dead, Jarret, Hughs, Moran, Celia, Roockheim, Anderson
Dead. Hear heart pounded her blood froze, she turned and saw Mini’s pale face as she bandaged up someone’s leg.*

Channel 1: “All units retreat to alpha point”
Channel 3 “but sir the civilians,”
Channel 1: “no civilians found in the last half hour, retreat to alpha point. Set up plan Sodom, evacuate all civilian personnel. Repeat set up for plan Sodom evacuate all civilian personnel.”

*Marnea snapped back to her senses. There would be time for tears late right now she had a job to do.*
Marnea:“Mini, go home!”
Mini: “But,” *Mini looked at her pleading,* “I can help. There’re so many injured, I can . . .”
Marnea: “Not this time!” *Marnea pulled her to her feet and towards the fire leaving her in line with the other civilians*
Marnea: “GO HOME!”
*She left Mini there not even watching to see if she obeyed orders. There was more to do. So much more if Sodom even had a chance of working.
Flash

*She didn’t even try to stop the tears this time. Just rolled over with her forehead against the cold floor and her arms around her head, ignoring the pain from the splinted and obviously sprained ankle. Ignoring the fact that she had no clue when it had been sprained or who had bandaged it. She lay there and sobbed silently so no one could hear, hidden beneath the staff table where no one could see.*

Flash
Is was brutal, it was cruel, it was inhuman, had they been in peace times the persons responsible for the spells they now wielded would have been imprisoned for practicing dark magic, now those spells saved their lives. Earth erupted beneath enemy feet, fire rolled through enemy ranks, bodies thrown into the air, and recon people like Marnea kept shield in place in front of their own soldiers so nothing could break through, or so they thought, even the best spells can be undone by those who know how, and the enemy had those who knew how!
Peters eyes stared at her wide, horrified, as he fell, Jorgen’s body lay smoking, Olver sobbing on his knees as he fired spell after spell into the enemy . . .
Flash

*Image after image they came to her. The things she remembered, and the more she tried to turn her mind away from it, the harder she cried in pure desperation. The longer she lay there the more she realized it was almost the only thing she remembered. There were other instances, time where she had intentionally memorized information, those were still there, but everything else, since setting foot in the castle for the ball, where she knew there was something to remember, was a complete haze.

Jarret groaned and opened his eyes to find himself staring at a stone wall, he glanced down, he was heavily bandaged and wearing pale blue pajamas. He tried to roll over, stopping as a sudden incredible pain that shot through the whole bandaged right side of his body. He was lying on his back now, looking at the ceiling, an enchanted ceiling that looked like the sky outside, that meant he was in the great hall of Hogwarts,
How?
He remembered a battle, removing the enemy general’s head from his body, Hughs calling out a summon but ending with a strangled cry, and the fire, all around fire and nothing more. Alright he was injured, that explained the fuzzy head and cloudy memory, except the odd moment where he’d intentionally tried to remember something or been acutely aware of something as it happened, must be the Auror training kicking in.

So he was in the great hall injured on the floor and staring at the ceiling. There was something odd there, as if he was looking at it with only one eye, which he realized he was. His right eye seemed to be sealing with something cold and covered in bandages, hopefully that meant it would heal and he wouldn’t lose it entirely. He reached up to touch it and stopped. Where his right hand should be, where it felt like it still was, was nothing his right arm ended three inched below the elbow in a stump. How had that hap . . . oh yeah, the fire, he vaguely remembered something black slamming into his arm, it must have happened then.

But still something didn’t add up. He was bandaged, injured and remembered little, that fit perfectly with the memory of an explosion, but then, why was he not in a hospital, but in Hogwarts great hall?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatriciaLouise
First Year

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:07 am

*Jade shook her head, staring around at her companions as they all came upon the wall hiding her personal quarters*

Jade: "We'll go in here."

*Jade turned, mouth opening to announce her password... and stopped. Blinking, she stood there incredelously for a moment.*

Dae: "Professor?"

DeeDee: "Don't you remember your password?"

Jade: *a little paler than usual* "No... I don't. In fact... there's a lot I seem to be forgetting."

*Snape took a step closer to his daughter as the group around shared a worried/confused glance.*

Snape: "I still remember mine, Jade. We'll move down to my quarters. Once we all find our wands, we'll reset yours."

Jade: *a little unnerved* "This isn't right. What the hell is going on?"

Mini: "Don't freak out on us now, Jade. We've got too much we've got to fix and figure out to lose one of our team members now."

Jade: *rubbing her temples* "You're right. We have to find Jin, Aurelius, and Marnea first. Not to mention our wands."

Kimmi: "When we get a little better off, dear, I'll brew you a nice, relaxing potion."

Jade: *laughing* "Thanks, but no thanks. I remember what happen the last time you decided to go potion brewing!"

Mini: "Yeah, the last thing Jade needs now is a case of Spontaneous Flight."
Back to top Go down
KimmiGray
Youngling

PostSubject: Jump out a window once...    Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:16 pm

*Kimmi sighed as they followed Snape a few doors down and waited for him to mutter the password. She wasn't going to mention that it sounded like 'purple nurple'. But it did. As the door slid up into the roof Snape moved in, candles and lanterns coming to life as the crew moved into Snape's living chamber. Kimmi was happy to see that a fire sprang to life at a wave of Snape's hand. *

Kimmi: "Look, I know... once, once I made someone fly unintentionally. Doesn't mean I'm going to do it again." *she moved to flop down in a rather comfortable looking chair that, after a glare from Snape, indicated that it was 'his'. She didn't move.*

Snape: *clearing his throat slightly* "I think I'll go and change into something less... flowy."

*Jade nodded and smiled weakly as she and the rest of the crew moved to sit down in various chairs and upon a couple of plush pillows near the hearth.*

Jade: ::Okay, don't freak out. Look at this logically. Logic good...:: "I guess it would be possible that... some of our missing friends could be in other places in the castle, right?"

Mini: "Right. They could be... in the teacher's lounge. Or the hospital wing."

Draco: "Maybe we could employ the ghosts... or the portraits to look for them. They'd be more efficient."

Kimmi: "Not a half bad idea, ferret face."

Dee Dee: "But that wouldn't fix the whole problem about our wands, now would it?"

*Kimmi nodded and leaned back, absently running her thumb over the slightly tender skin on her left ring finger before she sighed*

Kimmi: "Guess not..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   

Back to top Go down

World's Clash: Where's the Pig?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next