RP Anon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Anon

Fanfiction rping of the clean variety.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Webcomic Guy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
itsprobaar
Meatsuit
itsprobaar

The Webcomic Guy Empty
PostSubject: The Webcomic Guy   The Webcomic Guy EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:33 am

So, I decided to check out this RPG from a thread over at The Old Haunt. xD Nice to meet ya.

My name's Aaron, and I publsih two webcomics on my spare time. You can check them out here and here.

I'm accustomed to all sorts of RPing, and doing it in script kinda takes me back to yesteryear. I do novella and elaborate type stuff, so I guess I'll have to work in reverse for this one, eh? lol.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

The Webcomic Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Webcomic Guy   The Webcomic Guy EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Welcome to the forum! Sorry for not being signed in lol. I am writing in from a friend's phone. Hope you have fun here! Glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

The Webcomic Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Webcomic Guy   The Webcomic Guy EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:42 pm

welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
itsprobaar
Meatsuit
itsprobaar

The Webcomic Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Webcomic Guy   The Webcomic Guy EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Pleasure to meet you both. Smile I wouldn't mind an RP with ya folks.
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

The Webcomic Guy Empty
PostSubject: Hey!   The Webcomic Guy EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:17 am

Sorry that its taken so long for me to say hi. I live in Alabama and am trying to move to Tuscaloosa, and get another job, I've been just a little busy. Welcome to RPAnon! We are happy to have you here, and look forward to rping with you.
Back to top Go down
http://cendiwen-sen-seton.deviantart.com/
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

The Webcomic Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Webcomic Guy   The Webcomic Guy EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Oh, wow, I'm really late with this but... hello and welcome Very Happy Glad to have you at the forum. Things have been a little slow as of late due to some issues in the founders' lives, but it should be picking back up soon enough. We're happy to have you.
Back to top Go down
itsprobaar
Meatsuit
itsprobaar

The Webcomic Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Webcomic Guy   The Webcomic Guy EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Smile

My apologies in turn for a late return! I just got finished wrapping up the final page of my comic, 'Keeping Up with Thursday', and now I'm free! Free at last! xD .......... Well, till June 6th. I'm so dedicated to this comic now. xD

But anyways, I'm so relieved. Smile I'll probably pop up here and again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Webcomic Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Webcomic Guy   The Webcomic Guy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Webcomic Guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Anon :: Official Stuffs :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: