RP Anon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Anon

Fanfiction rping of the clean variety.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kimmi Gray, a bio

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KimmiGray
Youngling
KimmiGray

Kimmi Gray, a bio Empty
PostSubject: Kimmi Gray, a bio   Kimmi Gray, a bio EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Hello, my lovies, I'm Professor Kimmi Gabriella Lupe Gray, yes, that Kimmi Gray. Terror of Gryffindor, bane of Professor Severes Snape, darling of the zany Headmaster Dumbledor, and award winning author of multiple books on magical creatures, vampires, and various histories. I now teach Care of Magical Creatures (they thought I would do less damage outside and away from the main buildings. Boy were they wrong).

Oh, and the one that discovered that flying potions are not an adequate substitute for brooms. Yea....
Razz

I live in a cave (a very nice cave, thank you very much) just out of sight within the Forbidden Forest where I can conduct research and give my friends and fellow professors a respite from the lack of privacy on the main campus of Hogwarts. It also gives me some protection from various and sundry exes who shall remain NAMELESS JADE!

I like magical creatures, books, butterbeer, chocolate, magically altered and enhanced electronics (gotta have my Twitter) and, of course sleep.

Anyway, that's about it I believe.

*Walks away* Okay, Jade, Mini, DeeDee, I did it... where's that chocolate shake you promised me?
Back to top Go down
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

Kimmi Gray, a bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimmi Gray, a bio   Kimmi Gray, a bio EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:06 pm

We be the chocolate pimps. Wait... that doesn't sound right, does it?
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

Kimmi Gray, a bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimmi Gray, a bio   Kimmi Gray, a bio EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:10 pm

no... not really... We can't help that it's true, though...
Back to top Go down
http://cendiwen-sen-seton.deviantart.com/
KimmiGray
Youngling
KimmiGray

Kimmi Gray, a bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimmi Gray, a bio   Kimmi Gray, a bio EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Lol I love my friends.

Oh, and for those who are new... Honestly... I'm more or less my character in real life, only... I can't get away with the more... *cough* illegal things and I lack magic (booooo).
I'm a teacher from Alabama and I love all geekish things *nod* <3
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

Kimmi Gray, a bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimmi Gray, a bio   Kimmi Gray, a bio EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Hey, hey, hey... Jade has no idea what you're talking about, Kimmi! LOL

Back to top Go down
http://patriciapuckett.yolasite.com
Sponsored content

Kimmi Gray, a bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimmi Gray, a bio   Kimmi Gray, a bio Empty

Back to top Go down

Kimmi Gray, a bio
Page 1 of 1