RP Anon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Anon

Fanfiction rping of the clean variety.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just thought you should know...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

Just thought you should know... Empty
PostSubject: Just thought you should know...   Just thought you should know... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:23 pm

The area to post random thoughts, from real life to stuff dealing with the rps to random trivia and/or quotes.
Back to top Go down
http://cendiwen-sen-seton.deviantart.com/
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

PostSubject: Just so you know   Just thought you should know... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:25 pm

I'm not ignoring the rps. I want to post on whatever I can, but I won't be off of work until about midnight, when y'all end up about getting off. Go ahead and post, use my characters how ever you need to, and have fun. I put this here, because I needed to cover several rps, and I didn't want to do the same post about 5-6 times.
Back to top Go down
http://cendiwen-sen-seton.deviantart.com/
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

PostSubject: Re: Just thought you should know...   Just thought you should know... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:13 pm

My internet was down last night-- but I think we've finally got it fixed. If I disappear for over a night, it's probably because my router is giving me trouble again. Just thought you should know, hee.
Back to top Go down
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

PostSubject: Re: Just thought you should know...   Just thought you should know... EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:35 pm

... Just a random shoutout here: Three cheers for Patricia, because she puts up with me talking about giant apes who poop zombies and talking bubble gum from the future (don't got stealin' my crazy, ya hear?). *cheers*

Btw, I'm actually planning to post tonight... at some point. But I have I've been disregarding my original fiction. If I go missing on the 19th, it's because I'm working on a deadline.
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Just thought you should know...   Just thought you should know... EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Aw, thank you, Slink! I enjoy listening to you about ape zombie poo. ...As weird as that sounds.

Which, the disappearing on the 19th might apply to me for the same reason, btw.
Back to top Go down
http://patriciapuckett.yolasite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just thought you should know...   Just thought you should know... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just thought you should know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Anon :: Random Chicken :: General Gab-
Jump to: