RP Anon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Anon

Fanfiction rping of the clean variety.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World's Clash: Where's the Pig?

Go down 
+3
Falthee
KimmiGray
PatriciaLouise
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:35 pm

OOC: Okay, so we're eventually going to need our three standard vamps. We all remember Tariq, Jade's ex, and Tobias, Jade's and Mini's grandfather. But the problem is... well, he used to be Louis from the Vampire Chronnicles, but we can't do that because Anne Rice doesn't allow fanfics. I know we renamed him and all the others we mentioned, but I don't have the names anymore. Can anyone remember his name? If not, let me know, and we'll rename him again. I'll be back to do a real post a little later.
Back to top Go down
http://patriciapuckett.yolasite.com
FrostedMidnight
Meatsuit
FrostedMidnight

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:15 pm

*Dae flops down in front of the fire place after emerging from the bathroom where she had dissapeared to attempt a potato extraction.*

Dae: "Well, at least it would be a start. As for our wands... *A small frown appears on her face* "I know that we aren't comfortable being without our wands...but that doesn't make us defenseless. We can still.."

*Dae trails off and looks at her hair irritatedly as it moves into her face. It still has traces of mashed potatoes in it, despite her vigorous and seemingly successful efforts to remove it moments before.*

"I swear these potatoes are multiplying!" *An annoyed growl escapes as Dae flicks her hair behind her, crusted potatoes flaking to the ground as she does so.*

Jade:"Er....Dae? I think you might be right."

Dae: *Dae looks at Jade, an expression of slight confusion on her face.* "Of course I'm right professor, being wandless doesn't mean we can't defend ourselves."

Dee Dee:"Er...no, I think she was referring to the potatoes.I think they might actually be multiplying."

Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

PostSubject: Of Tatos and Other Things   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:24 pm

*DeeDee sashayed over to Dae, and proceeded to give the Slytherin a noogie*

Dae: "Ouch! What the heck? What are you? STOP IT!"

DeeDee: "Shush." *innocently* "I'm just trying to get the 'tato out of your hair, starting at the scalp and working my way down."

*Everyone in the room chuckled, happy to see that the rivalry between Gryffindor and Slytherin had not gone away, but was not to the point of trading blows,...again.*

Draco: *sidles over beside Dae, and picks up a small clump of still mostly moist potatoes.* *looks side to side* *quickly ingests the small morsel* *color drains out of his pale face*

Mini: "Draco? What's wrong?"

Draco: *cough* *gasp* "That was!" *sputter* "I remembered something!"

Mini: "What? What was it?"

Draco: "I remember, just for a second, a smoky room with all of us in it, and the phrase 'You may now kiss the bride.'"
Back to top Go down
http://cendiwen-sen-seton.deviantart.com/
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:22 am

*the place was dark and shadowy, exactly the kind of place he liked*

????:”you requested my services Dark one?” *a man swathed in a dark robe with the large hood pulled over to hide his face whispered effectively also disguising his voice.*
*the man in the chair jerked upright wand raised, pale face twisted in anger snakelike nostrils flaring*

Voldemort: “How did you get in here? Answer me quickly and kneel before your lord, before I kill you for this trespass!”

*the man in the robe simply shrugged*
????: “I have my ways,”* he reached out a hand and pinched the flame out from a candle in a stand*”Let’s just say your guards aren’t as good as they need to be. . . . as for you being a lord? To your own perhaps, but I serve no man, I will however work with you, for you do need my help.” * he pinched out another candle and another*

Voldemort: “What makes you say that?” *his wand never wavered*

????: ”Your plans have gone astray, your Nazis failed in battle, and all because Lieutenant Jarret Lorne managed to behead the one you call Bornhald. Wasn’t he your best general by the way? The one you linked all those other creatures to? Poor judgment that.”

Voldemort: “And you can do what exactly”

????: “Give me Jarret Lorne to play with, and dear Marnea Gryil, a delicious dish she’ll make, let me toy with them make them play my game, and I will in due time rid you of the threat they present. As for their friends, I will tweak their emotions, get inside their minds, make them believe falsehood, deny truth, even doubt their own friends, give me enough time and I will strike fear so deeply in to their hearts that the next time you meet them the only thing they will be able to do is cry out to whatever gods they serve for deliverance. Let me play, and there won’t be any more battles for this land. It will be handed to you. They will beg you to take it in exchange for delivering it from me!”

Voldemort: *lowering his wand slightly* “Gryil? Why is that name so familiar?”

????: “You don’t know?”*the voice was patronizing now though still a whisper* ”why she’s the one who performed that spell when you tried your first assault on Hogwarts, the one that made the castle seem to fight back. She’s the one who aided your dear Jade as she tracked her friend to Dracula’s cluches the next year, the one who essentially destroyed the great vampire. I say essentially because her friends failed to properly dispose of the body so he could technically be resurrected. . . .”

Voldemort: “I get the point. How do you know all this and why do you want her and this Lt. Lorne?”

????: “I have my ways, as for why I want them, to play with of course. Don’t worry when they break the others won’t be too far behind. Oh and I’ll need one of your Nazi men, preferably someone high up in the ranks, doesn’t really matter if you think they’re useful or not. No one need know we’re even connected.”

Voldemort: “Done!”
*the robed man was already walking away*

Voldemort: “What do I call you, “

????: “Cruci.” *the answer came back floating as an echo the robed man already gone*

*Voldemort sat back down in his chair rubbing his chin. This could be interesting, working with the man who called himself Pain.*
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:07 pm

OOC: Just a small post from me. I'll let Mini handle the real details of what Draco saw.

BIC

*Jade rose from her chair, her eyes glued to the white flakey bits that had fallen from Dae's hair. Remembering exactly what the Slytherin girl had said, she turned to her father.*

Jade: "Have a jar ready."

*Snape nodded and did exactly that. Jade waved her hand, managing to get all the flakes into the jar from the floor and Dae's hair. Snape quickly sealed the jar, murmuring a charm over it.*

Jade: "And that demonstrates the best I ever got at wandless magic. What was that charm, Dad?"

Snape: "To keep the jar from exploding as it seems that they aren't going to stop multipling for a while."

Mini: *her hand resting on her husband's shoulder* "Draco, what do you mean, you saw someone say, 'You may now kiss the bride'?"
Back to top Go down
ithilian
Meatsuit
ithilian

PostSubject: Yeah...I like rocks...What of it?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Jin, aimlessly kicking a rock, was still walking toward Hogwarts.

Jin: "WANDS! i forgot. What is wrong with me?"

Jin takes off in a run toward the castle entrance, up the stairs and into the main hall.

Jin: "What the... No one here."

Marnea: "Jin? Where did you come from?"

Jin: *more than a little suprised* "Oh. Marnea have you seen the others?"

Marnea: "Not since I woke up."

Jin: "Ok...gotta find Jade. Snape will know... Why did saying his name make me gag a little?"

Jin takes off in a run again this time to the dungeons. He gets to Jade's room and tries what the thought the password was.

Jin: "Cinnimon Twist Cake."

Jin bounces off of the door nose first.

Jin: "Ouch. So thats not right."

Jin starts banging loudy on the wall all around Jade's room.
Back to top Go down
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:27 pm

((OOC small problem, Marnea's under the staff table in the great hall so I'll just say Jin just asked a random student))
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:07 am

OOC: I don't know, since there wasn't a lot of description, but I think he thought you could see him and caught him in passing.
Back to top Go down
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:19 am

*Feeling his wife's hand on his shoulder, Draco mimicked the move, bracing himself against her and looking slightly disoriented.*

Mini: "Draco, what do you mean, you saw someone say, 'You may now kiss the bride'?"

Draco: "It was all very strange. I remember being there to hear the words, but then I don't think I was seeing the moment quite through my own eyes because I was standing nearby, just out of the corner of my eye...I mean, just out of the corner of... Bloody hell that was confusing." *He took a breath* "I do believe I was just inside the memory of a teenage girl. Terrifying, really." *His eyes widened slightly, a look of true horror on his face as he located Snape, elder.* "Oh...my."

Snape: "Mr. Malfoy, if you have something of value to contribute..."

Dae: "Wait... did you just eat my...."

Dee Dee: "It sounds as if the "mashed potatoes" were actually some sort of..."

*Draco raised a hand to stop the chatter, as if a sudden realization had just hit him.*

Draco: *he shifted his gaze to Kimmi and suddenly burst into laughter* "Oh... that's just...." *gasping* "perfect." *He caught his breath a moment. * "Cousin, I do believe a congratulations is in order."

Back to top Go down
KimmiGray
Youngling
KimmiGray

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:51 pm

*Kimmi automatically narrowed her eyes. Draco only called her 'cousin' when he had something to lord over her. *

Kimmi: "Congratulations... for what ferret fart?"

Draco: *Smirking slightly as he looked over at the elder Snape* "And of course, you as well, Professor Snape... oh, and of course Jade." *His grin became almost diabolical*

Mini: "Draco... love... are you alright?"

Draco: *pulling his wife against him and smirking as he watched the now even more irritated Snape and the ever suspicious Kimmi* "I do believe... that part of what we weren't remembering was a joyous occasion. More specifically a wedding. But... as of right now I am unsure who is considered the bride... since, well, Jade's father is wearing the dress."

Kimmi: *she blinked and frowned* "I don't get it. Mini, make your moron make sense!"
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

PostSubject: Watch as Jade Freaks Out   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:48 pm

*Jade's eyes grew wide as the meaning of Draco's words hit her. Putting on he best Snape Glare, she began to stalk, menacingly, towards Kimmi, who began to back up, confusion all over her face.*

Kimmi: "Um, Jade? What's... wrong?"

Jade: "You DIDN'T."

Snape: *solemn, if not a little winded by the shock* "I think, Jade, that we did."

Kimmi: *looking between the two* "What? What you talking about?"

Mini: "Oh my God... Kimmi... you MARRIED Jade's Dad!"

Kimmi: *pale* "W-what?"

Jade: *having Kimmi backed into a wall now* "Undo it."

*Without saying another word, Kimmi's eyes flew to her left ring finger where ther was nothing but a tattoo of a ring. Snape did and found the same.*

Kimmi: "I... I don't think we can, Jade."

Jade and Mini: "What?"

Snape: "Miss Gray--"

Kimmi: "Mrs. Gray-Snape... Um, just Snape."

Snape: *sparing a momnt to glare at Kimmi before continuing* "Kimmi is right. These aren't mere tattoos. Their Binding Charms. No Wizarding Court will allow a divorce until such time as we, ourselves, remove the charm."

Jade: "Then we'll find the countercharm!"

Kimmi: "That's the problem. Each Bindng Charm is unique. We can only undo it if we know what was put into it... what was said, what was vowed, what ingredients were used."

Mini: *facepalming* "And we can't remember anything."

Jade: "Oh, Merlin..."

Snape: "I agree."

*Silence fell for a momnt, but did not stay silent for long. A beating noise which sounded like it was only a few doors down echoed up to them. Jade strained her ears and, after a moment, heard her name in an unmistakable voice.*

Jade: *walking to and opening the door, sticking her head into the hall* "Jin?"

Jin: *jogging down to her with a bag slung over one shoulder* "Jade! Jade, I found you! Are you all right? I think something's wrong with me. I can't seem to remember some stuff, and I can't focus. Why is your dad in a dress AND a toga?"

Jade: *blinking* "Long story. And we're having the same memory problems. What's in that bag, Jin?"

Jin: *confused, but just for a moment* "Oh, yeah!" *plops bag down* "Wands for all!"

Jade, Mini, Kimmi, DeeDee, Dae, and Snape: "Thank Merlin."
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

PostSubject: In which hints are given   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:03 am

*DeeDee started as the man walked into the room. It took a moment before she recognized Jin. She had seen him before, but she hadn't spoken with him very much. She had been too busy running around doing her head girl duties, and ... what had she been doing? Between finding out that two of her teachers were now married to each other, and the wands reappearing, she felt like she was very close to remembering something, but she couldn't remember!*

DeeDee: ::Instead of worrying about it, but get your wand. At least that is one thing that will be back to normal.::

*Gingerly, DeeDee reached into the bag, not knowing if she should expect whole or broken wands. Thankfully, her fingers found whole wands. She deftly swept her fingers across the magic encased in wood, until she felt two very warm brands in her hand*

DeeDee: *confused* "What in blue blazes?"

*She pulled out two wands. One had a dark green handle, and the other one she recognized. It was her precious 12 1/2 inch hawthorn wand, stained deep red, set with a bloodstone in the end of the handle, and polished to a mirror shine. It was her baby, but now, it was threatening to burn her hand.*

Draco: "My wand!" *He snatched his wand from DeeDee's open palm.* *cooing over it* "Are you okay my baby? Daddy's got you away from that silly little Gryfindork now. Everything will be okay."

DeeDee: ::I know that I should be able to think of a word for this, but honestly, the only thing I can think is 0.o. What the heck?:: "I'm now going to add a question to my own personal list... Why does my wand and Draco's wand feel so hot?"

Draco: "My wand isn't hot. It's its normal room temperature."

Alucard: *smugly* "The answer is really quite simple, head girl."

*DeeDee nearly meeped as the tall Vampire materialized out of the shadows. How he ever managed to hide all of that bright red in shadows so well, she would never understand.*

Alucard: "Vampires are unable to handle hawthorn without bursting into flame"

Mini: "But, she didn't burst into flame... again..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*D had finally reached the castle. It had been an easy walk with the centaur, and he felt like they left on rather good terms, all things considered.*

Lefty: "If you are wanting to find everyone, I suggest that you try the dungeons. Both Snape has his room down there, and if something is going on, they would either be in the Kimmi Kave or there. And since we didn't hear any explosions, I think it is safe to say they are in Snape's room."

*D nodded and quickly found his way to the Potions Master's room, only to find the door ajar. Upon hearing voices in the room, he walked inside.*

Alucard: "Of course. She isn't a vampire, is she, D?" *Alucard finished with a lascivious grin.*
Back to top Go down
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:41 am

*Jarret groaned and rolled so he weight was mostly supported on his left side, with his remaining hand her tried to push himself up and stopped gasping for breath as pain rocketed through his body. He gritted his teeth and continued ignoring the continued pain that told him to stop. There were voices out side, a young female, sounded like a student and a male’s Jin’s.*

Jarret: ::Jin . . . Jin . . . Jin who? Who was Jin? Why was it so familiar? Jin . . .28 . . . bingo . . . 28. . . Jin. Bingo . . .28 . . .Bingo 28 . . . entry 28 in in the bingo book, Jin! That’s why I know the name, but why the voice? Have we met? A rant, he was yelling at me, why? No not at me and Gryil! Why . . . Damn I should know this why can’t I remember!::

*He meant to call out for help, but the voices were gone. He managed a seated position leaning with his back against the wall his weight still mostly supported on the left side he could see it now, through his single uncovered eye, his right leg was in a cast stopping short on his knee. From the feel of things the covered area was broken in three places*

Jarret: *looking up hearing footsteps* “Hey, Hey, HEY! IN Here! SOMEBODY! Somebody!” *his throat was dry, scorched feeling, has if he’d been running for miles in the desert without a drop of water*

Madam Pomfrey: *entering followed by a male student* “Oh thank Merlin! I had the strangest feeling I was missing a patient, but all the students have been accounted for . . .” *she knelt down nest to him* “do you have your wand and if so may I borrow it? Mine seems to have gone missing and mr. Conner is in the same state.”

Jarret: *shaking his head slightly* “Mine was destroyed, it was in my hand when . . . all I remember of it is fire . . .” *he raised the useless stump for emphasis* ”I’m sorry“ *but she was already peeking under the bandages*

Madam Pomfrey: “that’s strange, I don’t remember treating you, of course at the moment I don’t seem to remember a lot of things, most of the school’s like that, but somehow I know you were near death when they brought you to me so I must have, and yet these bandages, this style, this isn’t my work, nor Mini’s, but who else . . .”

*It was the sound of his yell that brought Marnea out of her near comatose state of sorrow, his voice that made her unbury her head from her arms, and the answering tones of Madam Pomfrey that made her finally peek out from under the table cloth that had effectively masked her presence. What she saw made her crawl out entirely. Alive! Jarret was alive. She just stood ignoring her sprain and badanged body, and stared before hastily whipping the tears from her cheeks.*

Madam Pomfrey: “Marnea, I could use Mini’s help here, If you know where she is?” *Marnea blinked and then acknowledging that she had needed to be told what to do closed her eyes and felt through the school.*

Marnea: “Dungeons, Severus’s personal chambers . . .”

Madam Pomfrey: “Mr. Connor, if you could tell Mrs. Malfoy I need her Help?”

Mr. Connor: “Professor Snape’s living quarters? How?” *Marnea told him how to get there and he took off at a run* “Don’t worry I’ll be back!”

((OOC Finally figured out what to post, took me long enough Very Happy Just have Mr. Connor pop in when you're ready))
Back to top Go down
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:53 am

OOC: I don't know Mr. Conner, do I, from the previous rpg? Student or worker? You know what... nevermind, I'll just make it up, lol.

BIC:

*Mini made a move for her own wand while her associates of a more vampiric nature shared a quiet moment. Which reminded her... She turned to Spike, tugging at his shoulder to pull him aside.*

Mini: *in a hushed voice* "You and Illyria... you're here because of Willow's little girl..." *She blinked, suddenly recalling that bit of knowledge.* "The child Drusilla was spotted with--why in Merlin's name aren't you out looking for her?" *Her eyes widened in panic.* "If Willow gets back from her psychic retreat and finds out--"

Spike: *rolling his eyes* "Anakin Skywalker. Yes, dumpling, I remember. But we were waiting to hear from--"

Mini: *whispering, even as her husband leaned in to listen in on the conversation* "Screw waiting-- we've got a shitload-o-crazy going on in this castle right now. There's no time for a secret meeting. Do you have a lead to run with?"

Spike: "Well..."

Mini: "Find one. Then run. Ok?"

Spike: "Bloody hell, you're bossy these days." *He smiled slightly though, nodding to his blue partner in crime.* "Let's go follow-up before the little witch's head explodes. Don't want to be here if any of these other suckers go to blows, anyhow..."

*Mini stepped back, opening the door to let Spike and Illyria slip away. She was just about to turn her attention back to the somewhat important, and awkward, conversation concerning Dee Dee's current... species when she heard her name being called in the distance. She peeked out, seeing a shadow on the stairs and stuck her head back inside...*

Mini: "Sorry to interrupt, but it seems I'm needed... Something tells me Madam Pomfrey is wondering where I disappeared to."

Draco: "Would you like me to--"

Mini: "Sweet dragon, I'm much prefer if you and Uncle Snape actually put some pants on instead..." *she glanced up at the others, quickly* "Dee Dee, dear, good luck on the whole not-a-blood-sucking-minion thing... I assume the rest of you will be scattered about looking for siblings and headmasters... Bu-bye!"

*She slipped out the door, running to meet the approaching young man with a sinking feeling in her stomach. Sometimes it didn't pay to be a healer....*

Back to top Go down
ithilian
Meatsuit
ithilian

PostSubject: Um...Wait...Deja Vu?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Jin: *Watching everyone get their wands* "Yeah shiny sticks are fun."

*Jin races past everyone gathering wands, and into the hallway'*

Jin: "Well this seems so familiar, I feel like I have done this before."

Jin: *stopping in the middle of the hallway* "JADE! I'M LOST!"

Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:28 pm

*Jade jumped on hearing her name bellowed from the hall. Her father raised a brow in her direction, but she only shook her head. Holding her want securely in hand, she gestured towards the door.*

Jade: "Guys, I'm going to go deal with this. Dad, Draco, get clothes. Dae, DeeDee... do... something..."

*DeeDee looked a little too involved in her conversation with the suddenly appeared Alucard, but Dae only crossed her arms, her own brow raise at Jade.

Snape: "Jade, what about Aureilus?"

Jade: "I'll start looking. Somebody go try to find Professor Dumbledore as soon as you can... Kimmi..."

Kimmi: "Yeah, Jade?"

Jade: *sighing heavily* "Try to figure out what the hell is going on with your marriage to my father!"

*With that, Jade strode out of her father's quarters, finding Jin just standing in the hall, looking aimlessly upward.*

Jin: "JADE!!"

Jade: *poking him in the shoulder with her wand* "I'm right here! You were with me not two seconds ago!"

Jin: *whirling around in surprise* "Jade... there you are! Something's--"

Jade: "Wrong with you. That much I've got. Come with me. I'm going to try and see if I can fix you... at least long enough for you to help me."

Jin: "You mean, fix my memory?:

Jade: "No. If I could have done that, I would have done it to myself already. No, I'm going to fix your sudden onset of ADD. Follow me."

Jin: "Uh, Jade... I think I might wander. Like... now."

*Jin turned and started to march off in the opposite direction. Shaking her head and swishing her wand, Jade smirked.*

Jade: "I don't think so."

Jin: *coming to a sudden stop* "What? Hey!"

Jade: "For all intents and purposes, you're on this leash until I can fix you. Now come along."

*With just barely a tug, Jin whirled around and fell in, obediently, behind Jade in step.*
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

PostSubject: So much stuff going on   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:15 am

*D stepped into the room, being drawn into the conversation by Alucard*

Deidre: *curiously* "What are you talking about, Alucard?"

Alucard: "You are not a vampire."

Lefty: *sarcastically* "There was ever any question about her being a vampire? She was never... a... vampire... Oh... What happened?"

Deidre: "What?! That's what I want to know! What happened?!"

Mini: *breaking Deidre's preoccupation with what Alucard and Lefty were saying* "Dee Dee, dear, good luck on the whole not-a-blood-sucking-minion thing... I assume the rest of you will be scattered about looking for siblings and headmasters... Bu-bye!"

Deidre: *waves briefly at Mini* "Y'all were saying?"

Lefty: *looking directly at DeeDee* "Are you sure that you want to discuss this here? Now?"

Deidre: *worriedly* "Is it that bad?"

Alucard: *enjoying the situation* "Depends on whom you ask, head girl."

D: *monotone* "Something has happened to you?"

Lefty: *snapping up to D's face* "Nah... She the same old DeeDee, the girl that turned into an avatar for a mantacore. Get with the program, D!"

Jin: *from out in the hall* "JADE!"

Jade: "Guys, I'm going to go deal with this. Dad, Draco, get clothes. Dae, DeeDee... do... something..."

DeeDee: *not paying any attention to Jade* *angrily* "All three of you! Shut up! I'm sick and tired of not knowing what is going on! I need answers, and I need them soon." *scathingly* "Alucard, you think that this is not the place for this discussion, fine. We'll go to my room. It is plenty private. Follow me."

*DeeDee turned on her heel and stormed out of the dungeon. She heard Lefty promising to come by and see Kimmi again soon, before she heard two sets of footsteps falling in behind her.*

Alucard: "Where are we going, head girl?"

DeeDee: "My room. I all ready said that."

Alucard: "But where is your room?"

DeeDee: "On the seventh floor. I'm the Gryffindor prefect, too, you know. I have to be near my house in case they need anything." *DeeDee snapped right as she stepped into the light filled Entrance Hall. As soon as the light hit her uncovered face, it began to smoke.* "Ahh! It hurts!"

D: *Without a word, D took his hat off and deftly dropped the hat on her head, effeciantly shielding her face from the streaming sunlight.* "Calm down, Deidre."

OOC- Okay guys, I have officially hit the wall for tonight. I'll do a continuation of this post tomorrow, because this is only about half of what I was originally gonna do, but my brain is about to shut down, so we'll have the conversation later. See y'all soon!
Back to top Go down
FrostedMidnight
Meatsuit
FrostedMidnight

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:26 am

((OOC Sorry I've been out of touch for a while! I had exams and then I didn't have internet for a bit! I mentioned bringing in another character before the last one fell apart, and I plan to introduce them now, I hope thats cool. If I get Aurelius out of character I apologize, I don't remember him very well.))

===
BIC

Dae: *Looks around the room, wondering how she ended up abandoned in her professors quarters. In all the commotion, everyone had run off in different directions, and she had not felt particularly inclined to accompany any of them.

With a sigh she got up from the floor in front of the fire where she had been sitting, staring forlornly at the mess that is her mashed potato memory producing hair.

Someone had cast a spell to auto collect the potatoes, so now there was a little jar floating behind her with little potato bits floating into it automatically. All in all it was a rather disconcerting situation and all Dae really wanted to do was to curl up with a good book and read. Except that she couldn't do that, because her book had been ruined. The very thought would have made her cry if she had been one of those girls prone to emotional outbursts; but she wasn't, so she scowled instead.*

Dae: "That's it, I've decided. I have no idea what happened to turn Hogwarts into the mad house that it now is or what I can do to fix it. There is no sense sitting here moping though, I won't learn anything that way. I'm going to go find whomever ruined my book. And they will pay....oooh they will pay." *Nods decisively and exits the room.*

===

* Aurelius sniffles and rubs his eyes sleepily as he sits up, glancing around him. He isn't sure where he is, only that it is cold and dark, and that he doesn't like it. He can hear the sound of water dripping steadily echoing off of the stone surrounding him, and the dim flicker of torches make scary shadows on the walls. Aurelius didn't normally mind the dark, but he didn't know how he had gotten where he was, or, more importantly, how to get back to where he came from.

Aurelius couldn't help the tears that leak out of his eyes. He was trying very hard to be brave, but it was very hard when one woke up in the cold darkness. He wraps his arms around his knees and lays his head down on top, feeling cold and alone and wanting his father.*

??? "Hey kid, don't cry. We'll get outta here somehow." *A deep voice echoes from the shadows*

*Aurelius's head jerks up in surprise at the sound of a voice coming from the darkness. He strains his eyes and sees a figure headed towards him. He is surprised when a heavily scarred man dressed in black steps out of the shadows and wipes his face quickly on his sleeve. The man is tall (at least to Aurelius) and has black hair in a long braid down his back. His face should be scary, with a wicked scar running from the corner of one eye brow to his cheek and a long scar across his mouth, but something in his blue eyes makes Aurelius more curious than afraid."

Aurelius: "Who're you?" *looks inquiringly at the owner of the voice. He is pretty sure he has never seen him before.*

??? " Ah, I'm afraid I'm an interloper that got caught in whatever magic has been worked here. But thats not important right now kid, what is important is finding a way out of here." *Aurelius stares at him suspiciously, but nods slowly in agreement.The man says while running a scarred hand absently over his dark braid.* "We are still in Hogwarts, near as I can tell."

Aurelius: *Looks around sceptically* "This is Hogwarts? Not any part I've ever seen, and I've explored a lot."

???: "Nevertheless, this IS a part of Hogwarts, albeit one of her apparently lesser used spaces. Now, why don't you be a good lad and help me find the exit to this place?" *The man gestures around the room*

Aurelius: *Squirms and says in small voice* "But...its scary."

???: "Aye, it is at that, but I'm sure a brave lad like yourself will have no trouble conquering his fears and exploring a new part of the castle, hmm?" *smiles encouragingly at Aurelius*

*Aurelius takes a deep breath and nods. He stands and takes the hand of the man in front of him, who looks down with baffled amusement at the small child he has somehow ended up minding.*

Aurelius: "All right, lets go!"

===

Back to top Go down
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 pm

*A tall seventh-year student of the Ravenclaw house made his way towards Mini, his dark brown hair, cut on the long side of short, hanging messily about his face as if he’d been running his hands through it.*

Mr. Conner: “Mrs. Malfoy?” *without waiting to find out if he was right* “It’s bad ma’am, ‘Fessor Gryil’s in a splint and covered in bandages, and the new ‘fessor . . . ‘Fessor Lorne I . . . I’ve never seen anything like it . . . he can hardly move . . . and his hand . . .Madam Ponfrey’s checking him, but she needs help, and nobody had a wand, do you have a wand? . . .’Fessor Lorne say’s his was destroyed . . . his hand . . . and his face. . . .” *the Seventh-year looked like he was about to be sick* “I’ve never seen anything like it”

*Cruci smiled as he walked casually up to his target. He eyes smiled along with his mouth, his noble chin lifted portraying confidence, the nostrils of his roman nose flaring slightly as he inhaled the scent of the meal the man was eating. It was only a face, one of the many he could wear with the right preparations. But it was a strong and confidant face, the face of a man nobody thought twice about trusting. And now had he approached one of the last surviving leaders of Voldemort’s army it would serve it’s use.*

Cruci: “Sir, our lord has summoned you. you are to report immediately”

Man: ”I will go at once.”

Cruci: “If you pleas sir I am to take you.” * he pulled what looked like an old pocket watch out of his pocket and setting it on the ground between them tapped its surface with a wand. Not his wand, he would never use his wand for such. The watch glowed blue*

Man: “Very well” *he reached out a hand and grasped Cruci’s forearm. Cruci studied him. He could keep a man near death alive for weeks, though he had a sinking feeling that this one wouldn’t last more then a couple of days. Oh well he’s have fun while he could. And perhaps he’d be wrong. Not that he often was.*

Man: “what is your name soldier?”

Cruci: “Cruci.”

Man: “Pain?”

*offering a smile that was quite cold Cruci reached out and tapped the watch with his left foot. The Man tried to pull away, but it was too late as the portkey transported them far away where no one could hear anyone scream*
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

PostSubject: Pow Wow in the Prefect Room!   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:17 am

OOC- Okies, keep in mind, Deidre isn’t usually like this, nor do I usually type like this, but she has just about had enough…

BIC:

Deidre: *angrily* “‘Calm down, Deidre?’ I began to spontaneously combust again, and you just tell me to ‘calm down?!’ Not happening! In case you haven’t noticed, the shit has just hit the magical fan! Some seriously funky stuff is happening at Hogwarts, the Kimmi-Snape combo pack and Hell Fire-Head Girl, not included. If we can even begin to figure out what the crap is going on here, on any level, I’d be grateful!”

Alucard, Lefty, and D: *shocked* “………”

Lefty: *softly, as if afraid that if he talks to loudly, a bomb will go off* “DeeDee…You just cussed…” *sniffing* “My little girl is all grown up now.”

Deidre: *glaring at Lefty* “Really? Is that all that you got out of that?”

Lefty: *grinning* “Oh, come on, DeeDee. Chill. We are going to figure out what happened. I’m certain that most of it is wrapped up in the …whatever caused us to lose our memories.”

Alucard: “The cursed wart speaks true, Head Girl. Whatever caused this is most likely connected to all of the strange happenings at Hogwarts. Let’s hurry to your room so we may finish discussing this.”

Deidre: “I’m good with that. Let’s go.”

Lefty: *as the group begins their journey to DeeDee’s room* *slightly annoyed* “And Alucard, I’m a cursed carbuncle, not a cursed wart, capish?”

Alucard: *chuckling slightly* “Capish.”

::Several flights of moving stairs, three portraits, a pair of snogging gay, annoying Gryffindor students, and a pile of steaming manticore droppings later, the group arrived in Deidre’s dorm room.::

DeeDee: *makes certain that the door is shut and locked* “Make yourselves at home. There are plenty of places to sit. I have a feeling this isn’t going to be fun, so we might as well be comfy.” *With that, DeeDee pounced on her bed, scooping up a pillow, and moving into sitting crossed legged, all in one fell swoop.* “Now. Talk.”

Alucard: *sitting on DeeDee’s desk* “As I said, Head Girl, you are not a vampire.”

DeeDee: “Dear Alucard, I do believe that the fangs, sunburns, and my wand burning me all disagree with that statement.”

Lefty: “No, DeeDee. Alucard is right. You aren’t a vampire.”

DeeDee: “If it looks like, acts like, and burns like a vampire duck, then it’s a vampire duck. …I can’t believe that I just called myself a vampire duck….”

D: *sitting on DeeDee’s trunk at the foot of her bed* “You aren’t a vampire, but there is something off with the way you smell.”

DeeDee: *through slitted eyes* “I know the smell of burning flesh doesn’t smell good, but that’s not a good excuse to say that a lady stinks”

D: “I’m not saying that you stink, but you don’t smell of your normal strawberries.”

Lefty: “…D, you paid enough attention to her to know how she smells?”

D: “…” *blush*

Alucard: *smirking* “Anyhow, D is speaking the truth. Your sent is off, and it is off because of a few different reasons. One, your smell has changed slightly, in itself. Two, you have the sent of a vampire on your body. Thirdly, you have the scent of a vampire and a dhampir radiating from your very blood.”

DeeDee: “And this means?”

Alucard: “I’m not certain, but I can tell you this. The blood scent is from both myself and D. I don’t recognize the third scent. I can also tell you that you smell more like a dhampir than a full fledged vampire, though how you could be a dhampir, I do not know. You must be born a dhampir, and I know that you were not born one.”

DeeDee: “Yeah… I know that too. So, I’m a dhampir?”

Alucard: “Yes.”

DeeDee: “And that’s all you know?”

Alucard: “If you are asking if I know how you became one, the answer is no. If I have any more answers for you, then the answer would be yes. The only other thing I know is why you are catching fire in the sun.”

DeeDee: “Isn’t that because I’m a dhampir?”

D: “No.”

Lefty: “D can walk in the sun. Heck, he could walk in it naked if he wanted to, and it wouldn’t hurt him.”

D: *glares at his hand*

Lefty: “Hey, you know it’s true!” *looks back at DeeDee* “The only reason that he wears the cloak and hat is to cut down on his sun exposure, there fore decreasing the number of times that he gets sun sickness. It doesn’t keep him from catching fire.”

DeeDee: “Then why am I catching fire?”

Alucard: “It is quite simple. You haven’t fed as a creature of the twilight yet.”

DeeDee: *incredulous* “… What?”

Alucard: “You haven’t drank blood yet. Once you do, you will be able to walk in sunlight and have full access to your dhampir powers. You should still be susceptible to this ‘sun sickness’, but you wouldn’t catch fire, and you should be able to hold a wand without bursting into flame, either.”

DeeDee: “I have…to…drink blood?”

Alucard: “Yes. That’s the only way.”

D: “I’m afraid that I must agree with Alucard. I didn’t gain any measure of control of my vampiric half until I drank blood.”

DeeDee: *uncertainly* “I don’t know about this. I don’t want to drink anyone’s blood.”

Alucard: “I will not rush you. It took the Police Girl a long time before she drank. You will too, eventually.” *turning to leave the room* “In the mean time, I suggest wearing long sleves and covering your head whenever you are not in the safety of your room.”

*With that, Alucard quietly left DeeDee’s room, leaving D, Deidre, and Left Hand alone to ponder what all had been said.*
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Jade: *tugging Jin along* "We're going to the Kimmi Kave."

Jin: *blinking in surprise* "We are? Why?"

Jade: "Because she's got potions ingredients that I'm not allowed to keep in the castle, and that I need to fix you."

Jin: "But not my memory?"

Jade: *using her free hand to rub the bridge of her nose* "No, Jin. Not your memory. Not my memory. Not Mini's, or DeeDee's, or Father's, or anyone's because I don't bloody well know what's wrong!"

*Jade turned to see a rather sheepish look on the half-blood's face. She shook her head as the tw began their descent of the castle's sloping lawns.*

Jade: "Sorry. Look, I'm going to fix your ADD, and then you and I are going to go check on the students and look for my brother amongst them. I've got a bad feeling about all of this."

*Jin nodded in what was almost a bounce, and Jade only continued to tug him along. After what seemed like a tiny forever, they arrived at the built-in door to the Kimmi Kave. With a single push it opened, and the sight that greeted the two was enough to even make Jin pay attention.*

Jin: "What happened?"

*The room, for lack of a better term, was trashed. Streamers and broken bottles littered the floor. Several, half burnt incenses lay in their decortive trays. Clothes lay about, some torn and some just piled. And Jade wasn't really sure, but there might have even been a dead animal in the mess somewhere.*

Jade: "Merlin... Let's hope Kimmi doesn't see this place anytime soon."

OOC: Okay, just something I meant to mention early. Alucard is what we use to refer to Alucard from Hellsing. Adrian is what we use to refer to Alucard from Castlevania. Just a reminder!
Back to top Go down
FrostedMidnight
Meatsuit
FrostedMidnight

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:14 am

*Aurelius looked up at the man, tired and frustrated. It had been a long day already, he was alone with someone he barely knew, and they had been searching for what seemed like hours and had found nothing other than dead ends and dead spiders, neither of which made Aurelius happy.*

Aurelius: "There's no way out!" *Aurelius said with a slight whine to his voice*

???: "Come now lad, don't be that way" *blue eyes glanced down at Aurelius in exasperation.*

Aurelius: "But..I'm tired. And cold. And WET! And...and Hungry!"

*Aurelius's eyes began to tear up, and the man with him put a hand to his face and leaned against the dirty wall behind him, frustrated. Or, he would have leaned on the wall, had it not collapsed under his weight and sent him sprawling backward with a yelp. The man landed in a very undignified manner on his back, atop the pile of stone. This brought a slight giggle from Aurelius, and a gasp from above the mans head as a very startled Dae peered at the man who had just appeared at her feet a midst a pile of rubble.

Dae: "You!" *Dae glared at the stranger* "What are you doing here!?"

*The stranger gave a somewhat cold smile as Aurelius scrambled out of the Rubble towards Dae, teeth chattering.*

Aurelius: "Dae! What are you doing here! Where is here for that matter? What happened to everybody? I'm cold! And hungry! Where are you going? Can we go to the Great Hall? Why is there a bottle following you?" * A stream of questions flowed out of Aurelius' mouth almost to quickly to be understood. When the child stopped for a breath, much to the amusement of the stranger and the annoyance of Dae, the stranger spoke*

???: "Aw, sis, didn't you miss me?"

*Dae opened her mouth to reply, only to be cut off by Aurelius*

Aurelius: "Dae...is your hair making mashed potatoes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World's Clash: Where's the Pig?   World's Clash: Where's the Pig? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World's Clash: Where's the Pig?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2