RP Anon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Anon

Fanfiction rping of the clean variety.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falthee's Recommended Crossovers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

Falthee's Recommended Crossovers Empty
PostSubject: Falthee's Recommended Crossovers   Falthee's Recommended Crossovers EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:15 pm

I've started reading a crossover series that I quite enough, so I thought I'd begin a topic for specifically that subject. I'm an avid fan of fanfiction crossovers for about a dozen verses so this list might become, shall we say, diverse. But, I'll start with my newest favorite.

The Demented!Verse stories beginning with Damned Demented Demons
by hells_half_acre over at Live Journal
Universes: Supernatural and Harry Potter
Link:

http://hells-half-acre.livejournal.com/190948.html

Summary: In the first story, "Harry saves the Winchesters from a Dementor attack, but the Winchesters aren't the only ones that need protecting." Basically, it's set after Harry and the gang have settled down and started their production line of look alikes *cough* kids. Anyhow, it's a great series. Very funny gen fic (no pairing that aren't in the HP epilogue as far as I can tell). The second story in the series is especially fun--it's a short piece consisting entirely of letters between Bobby and Hermione.

Warnings: Big spoilers for Supernatural. Drops the f-bomb on occasion. Same amount of violence as HP or SPN.
Back to top Go down
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

Falthee's Recommended Crossovers Empty
PostSubject: And Then the Heroes Came Along   Falthee's Recommended Crossovers EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Ok, so let's face it, there aren't many fics to chose from when it comes to crossing DC superheroes with Stargate Atlantis. But, this 6k one-shot makes up for it.

"And Then the Heroes Came Along" by Roga
Rated: K+ or PG
Linky: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4524922/1/And_Then_the_Heroes_Came_Along
Summary: You would think that grown men would be able to interact with Superman and Batman without turning into thirteen-year-old girls. You would be wrong. Crossover with Superman and Batman, no need to know the comics canon, and no spoilers.
Back to top Go down

Falthee's Recommended Crossovers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Anon :: Random Chicken :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: