RP Anon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Anon

Fanfiction rping of the clean variety.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Internship at Stargate Command?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

Internship at Stargate Command? Empty
PostSubject: Internship at Stargate Command?   Internship at Stargate Command? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:14 pm

So, anyone interested in joining a rpg featuring interns assigned to different posts at Stargate Command (or Atlantis, since there will likely be some overlap)? I'm going to set one up and put up an intern profile.

Originally, this idea comes from a blog I was doing pretending to be Dr. Jackson's intern. hee. Might incorporate that into the rpg.
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

PostSubject: SG   Internship at Stargate Command? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:23 pm

I'm game. I haven't figured out who I would be, but I could figure it out.
Back to top Go down
http://cendiwen-sen-seton.deviantart.com/
KimmiGray
Youngling
KimmiGray

PostSubject: Re: Internship at Stargate Command?   Internship at Stargate Command? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:27 pm

GAME!
Back to top Go down
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

PostSubject: Re: Internship at Stargate Command?   Internship at Stargate Command? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:04 am

Yay! I'll start it up. Urg--I didn't name the intern/assistant I originally created in that blog... http://drjacksonsassistant.blogspot.com/

Fail. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internship at Stargate Command?   Internship at Stargate Command? Empty

Back to top Go down

Internship at Stargate Command?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Anon :: Out of Character Section :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: