RP Anon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Anon

Fanfiction rping of the clean variety.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl's Night Out Chit Chat

Go down 
+2
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
Falthee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

Girl's Night Out Chit Chat Empty
PostSubject: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Official Girl's Night Out RPG Chit Chat Thread:

All right, I'm excited about getting back into the Batman tAS verse. So, are we going to try to salvage our past characters or are we going to come up with new ones?
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

PostSubject: My 2 cents   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:41 pm

I say, let it be personal choice. For example, I'm not entirely happy with how my character was shaping up. Some parts I did, but not all, so if I could, I'd tweak her some, but I would have no issue with people keeping their ocs.
Back to top Go down
http://cendiwen-sen-seton.deviantart.com/
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Ok, so for Kimmi and Trish, since they were the ones mainly involved in the heist storyline---we going to try to work something close to that in again? Or does that all depend on the characters?
Back to top Go down
FrostedMidnight
Meatsuit
FrostedMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:19 pm

I never did manage to get my character involved with anything before we dropped the ball on this one..
Back to top Go down
KimmiGray
Youngling
KimmiGray

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:35 pm

I hated my character. I'm probably going to do a good deal of fixing. I mean, I liked her relationship with Batman/Nightwing (sans mullet) but personality wise, nicht. I'm game for keeping the heist, but we'll have to work out the details again. Lollol and yes, Ali, you were left out. But we shall fix eet.
Back to top Go down
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Well, let's just start from the beginning-- I mentioned to Trish that I was changing my character up a bit and she's doing the same. I'm starting over with the idea that Lucy (my character) is a few years older and she's dabbled with villainy with Mia (Trish's character). I'll explain more of that later in my bio. But, more to the point, you know that whole plotline with her mom blowing up and stuff? I'm going to make that backstory, accept we two have never ran into the Joker, so, when (and I'm sure the when will happen soon) we do, it'll still be a "first time" working for/with Mr. J.

But, yeah, there will probably be a heist to be had, and everyone's invited, LOL. Can't wait to set up our new and improved characters Very Happy Funsies.
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Yeah, Ali, feel free to jump back in. And welcome to the game, Avian! Yeah, so we've all, save for ithilian, posted our bios... well, Ali hasn't either, lol. I do intend to bring the Joker back in as a main foil, but I'm probably going to go about it in an entirely different way. The original plan for Mia was just too Sueish to bear.

Over all I'm so excited to be on all our RPGs!
Back to top Go down
http://patriciapuckett.yolasite.com
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:18 pm

I hope nobody minds that Lexi's on the heroish side. I saw everybody else acting the villain and couldn't help but do the opposite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:39 pm

LOL, nah, that was great, Avian! I think you're character is going to be a lot of fun to have around! And I really loved her power.
Back to top Go down
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:15 pm

If I could have any power myself, that would be it Smile
Back to top Go down
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Hey, Avian, I can't recall if you mentioned this-- do you know where you character is currently living? Because if you don't have a preference to the placement of her apartment, she can be staying in the same complex as Lucy and Mia (lol, heroines and villains at the same block party--gotta love the idea). But, if you'd rather not, that's fine, too. Very Happy Just a random thought...
Back to top Go down
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:48 pm

oh now that could complicate things Very Happy

only specific details I have planned about Lexi's place it that it's on an upper floor, has several large windows and a small balcony. as long as that fits, being neighbors is good by me
Back to top Go down
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:37 am

Avian, want our characters to get a glimpse of each other while Mia is moving in? Yours might know Lucy... Or she might not as they both probably keep to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:10 pm

I'll have Lexi run down to get her mail or something, they could end up in the same elevator on the way back up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:09 pm

I mentioned that Lucy and Mia are on the top floor (20) of the apartments. Does Lexi live on this same floor or the one below?
Back to top Go down
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:52 pm

oops, I though they were in the lobby on their way to floor 20.
I was going to have Lexi on Floor 18, but if that's a problem i can change it.
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:00 pm

LOL, yeah, they still are in the lobby, and nope, that's not a problem. I just had a line planned--a single line, yeah, that's why I asked, lol. But 18 works perfectly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out Chit Chat   Girl's Night Out Chit Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl's Night Out Chit Chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Anon :: Out of Character Section :: RPG Talk-
Jump to: