RP Anon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Anon

Fanfiction rping of the clean variety.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avian Swallow: not just an air born songbird

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

Avian Swallow: not just an air born songbird Empty
PostSubject: Avian Swallow: not just an air born songbird   Avian Swallow: not just an air born songbird EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Hello, some of you may also know me as Falconwing from some previous sites.

Let’s see, other things you need to know about me, I’ve been RPing consistently for over ten years, mostly in the ‘book style’ format you usually find on other Message board RPG sites. This means that the ‘script style’ format used here is a challenge for me. If you catch me using the wrong one, let me know and I’ll fix it!

On a similar note my spelling is not the best. I try to edit everything several times before I post, but I don’t always catch everything. Comes from being dominantly right brained I guess.

Lets see, I’m a graphic designer and I work for a model train company.

My most well know character for people here (and incidentally my longest lived) would Be Marnea Gryil. I won’t claim to be anything like her, though I wouldn’t say we’re completely different either.

Um: I like to read. I’m an avid Robert Jordan fan and I can only say I’m extremely grateful Brandon Sanderson took over the WoT saga after Jordan’s passing because I like his work equally well. I also enjoy the classic writers, Austen, Dickens, and Bronte each having works in my top picks list. I like to write as well, and take on various art projects.
Well enough of my rambling
Back to top Go down
KimmiGray
Youngling
KimmiGray

PostSubject: Re: Avian Swallow: not just an air born songbird   Avian Swallow: not just an air born songbird EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:14 am

Avian Swallow wrote:
Hello, some of you may also know me as Falconwing from some previous sites.

Let’s see, other things you need to know about me, I’ve been RPing consistently for over ten years, mostly in the ‘book style’ format you usually find on other Message board RPG sites. This means that the ‘script style’ format used here is a challenge for me. If you catch me using the wrong one, let me know and I’ll fix it!

On a similar note my spelling is not the best. I try to edit everything several times before I post, but I don’t always catch everything. Comes from being dominantly right brained I guess.

Lets see, I’m a graphic designer and I work for a model train company.

My most well know character for people here (and incidentally my longest lived) would Be Marnea Gryil. I won’t claim to be anything like her, though I wouldn’t say we’re completely different either.

Um: I like to read. I’m an avid Robert Jordan fan and I can only say I’m extremely grateful Brandon Sanderson took over the WoT saga after Jordan’s passing because I like his work equally well. I also enjoy the classic writers, Austen, Dickens, and Bronte each having works in my top picks list. I like to write as well, and take on various art projects.
Well enough of my rambling

Yay! You're here *tackle glomp* cheers The old crew is back together along with some new crewpeople!
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

PostSubject: Squee!   Avian Swallow: not just an air born songbird EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:17 am

I'm so happy that this is all coming together. This will be an absolute BLAST! Welcome back, and long time no see AS
Back to top Go down
http://cendiwen-sen-seton.deviantart.com/
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Avian Swallow: not just an air born songbird   Avian Swallow: not just an air born songbird EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:17 am

And now we can TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! *ahem* Sorry.

Glad to have you here! clown

Back to top Go down
http://patriciapuckett.yolasite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avian Swallow: not just an air born songbird   Avian Swallow: not just an air born songbird Empty

Back to top Go down

Avian Swallow: not just an air born songbird
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Anon :: Official Stuffs :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: