RP Anon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Anon

Fanfiction rping of the clean variety.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World's Clash Tag

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Hee, so, I figured we might need a topic for World's Clash. Specifically a topic where we say "So-and-so hurry up and post so I can get to the part where the Stay Puff man attacks Hogwarts!" So, here it is. That very topic.
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: PSA   World's Clash Tag EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:07 am

I am Dumbledore, and I approve this message.
Back to top Go down
http://cendiwen-sen-seton.deviantart.com/
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:28 am

Cendiwen-sen-seton wrote:

Always good to have the headmaster's approval, bahaha.

Also, I'd like to note that all of our characters are on crack at the moment. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: wow   World's Clash Tag EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:50 pm

So... I've lost track. Is it my turn to post now, or some one elses?
Back to top Go down
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Go ahead if you want, lol.
Back to top Go down
KimmiGray
Youngling
KimmiGray

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Falthee wrote:
Cendiwen-sen-seton wrote:

Always good to have the headmaster's approval, bahaha.

Also, I'd like to note that all of our characters are on crack at the moment. LOL.

Not my fault this time!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Can I get a witness?   World's Clash Tag EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:40 pm

bump What a Face
Back to top Go down
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Plot Points   World's Clash Tag EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:25 pm

I'll be posting in just a wee bit (we're off to the dungeons, correct?)

Anyhow, I was talking to Trish, and I thought I'd share some plot point ideas. Aside from the part where we don't remember the pig/Dracula. . .

So, we know that Dracula obviously gained enough power to escape our ...clutches, but what if he wasn't the one who started this blackout to begin with? What if it was *gasp* Jade's ex Tariq? In order to get out his current pickle (and we all know how he likes to play with Jin's memory--but of course we wouldn't remember that at the moment, lol) Anyhow, we thought this would be fun, though, obviously none of it would be revealed any time soon.

Oh, and what if we put Jade's lil bro with Draco (who could very well be secretly staying on the Malfoy half of Castlevania. (Goldilocks joke is hidden somewhere in there...lol). See, so not poor Dae's fault the kid is missing...

Anyhow... Just some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: rp   World's Clash Tag EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:29 pm

sounds good to me, and ... le gaspe! Really! Bad Tariq, Bad!
Back to top Go down
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:42 am

Hay, so I intended to make a rather long post but sadly that's probably not going to happen until Friday. just a heads up
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:34 am

Okay, so there's been a mention or two of bringing the Supernatual 'verse into the World's Clash, but Falthee and I had an idea. What if we wait until the end, and we can make it where Willow (from Buffy) is the secret weapon that Castiel needs to get Heaven back in order (which comes from season 6 of the show, the current one). Is everyone okay with that?
Back to top Go down
http://patriciapuckett.yolasite.com
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:00 am

I have to admit, I have absolutely no clue what any of that means. Sorry Neutral
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Response to Trish   World's Clash Tag EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:10 am

I have no real clue either, so I' good with it! cheers
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:26 pm

LOLLOL, just go with it Very Happy cheers geek
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Who's Who   World's Clash Tag EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Because we might have all forgotten/have people who might gain permission to play/getting lost while reading our rp? May we have a who's who? For example: I know that my character is the Gryffindor 7th Year, who is also Head Girl, but other people wouldn't know that from reading the story. Could we compile a list of who is who?
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:15 pm

I think that's a good idea. Do you want to do it here on this thread or inside the World's Clash thread?
Back to top Go down
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton
First Year
Cendiwen-Sen-Seton

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Depends   World's Clash Tag EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 pm

I would say probably post it here for the full story. Have just a general run down of characters, and the most important events on the actual story, and see if we can back date it to the first post or so.
Back to top Go down
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:40 pm

good idea,
and Louis's name was Amaya he nearly ripped out Marnea 'sheart while Voldemort was controlling him so i remember that one.
also FYI I have copies of the original RPs from the ployjuicezone. I made them when we were thinking of turning it into an actual story. so anything from them I can look up if needed.
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Oh, good. I have a copy too, but dopey me forgot to copy the vamp's changed names. I'm glad you have it. And it's a good thing that we have two copies.

Oh, and Cendi, you mentioned that sig wanted to come in as an Assistant DADA teacher... that actually gave me an idea for Jade, so if it is all right with him, he might end up being the full-on DADA teacher through play. Because I'm thinking about making Jade a Watcher (she gets bored easily, lol).
Back to top Go down
Falthee
Jedi Padawan
Falthee

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:59 pm

So mashed potatoes = spelloplasm = those beautiful silver memories turned to mush? So, yeah, I have a feeling my brain is constantly full of mashed potatoes. . .

Is Draco remembering something from his own POV or Dae's--since it came out of her hair? I mean, I know what he's remembering, but I was just wondering about the POV...

Yo, Kimmi, what ever happened to your character's ex, Xan? (For the life of me, I can't remember if we full finished with him at the beginning of the rp.) You bringing him or the Count back in later? Just a random potato-thought, lol.

Wicked baddie, Avian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:43 pm

Thanks

oh and since I'm not quite completely in the loop on the whole memory wipe how it was done thing. How did Tariqu manage it? and would the fact that both Jarret and Marnea would have been unconscious for that part affect anything?
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Yes, I agree. I can't wait to have everyone else meet this baddie.

As for how Tariq did the charm, you see, we all had a plan that, after DeeDee, Mini, and everyone came back from Germany, they were all coming to Kimmi's Kave to relax. Jade would have just learned about Tariq's "I'm in deep crap" trial" a little earlier. Kimmi was going to light some incense that Count D gave her, which the group didn't know was, ahem, "special" incense. That was when Tariq decided to do his charm and it had, um, negative effects when mixed with the effects of the incense.

Now, Marnea and/or Jarret was welcome to be apart of the crazy incense circle (we were envisioning someting along the lines of That 70s Show, lol), but if you still wanted them to be unconcious in the Infirmary, I can totally see that having an effect with the charm. If you want it to. I think it depends on what you wanted to have happen to Marnea and Jarret over The Great Memory Black Out, lol.

But I think that's the biggest plan we have thus far as for what exactly caused such a massive memory black out.
Back to top Go down
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:11 pm

My thought was that Jarret and Marnea came back well after the others, and were being taken care of in the hospital wing. Both would have been unconscious, Jarret from his injuries, burns on his right side, Right eye and hand gone, and right leg broken in three place (haven’t mentioned the leg yet) and Marnea due to extreme fatigue and the energy supplements she was taking to keep her going though the battle (nothing a little sleep couldn’t cure)

If they were there instead of with the others and the incense it would explain why their memories were more cohesive. Jarret’s head injury aside, both would remember the moments where they were intentionally focusing on remembering something (part of Auror training) or in the case of Marnea and the battle, when their body was jumped up on stimulants. If that works.

Oh, Due to the memory wipe Marnea still believes Jarret’s dead, and she’s still got the crazy connection to the castle thing going if anybody wants to take advantage of that. I was going to leave her under the table for a while.

And due to his injuries Jarret’s not going anywhere without either someone to help him, or the return of his wand.
Back to top Go down
PatriciaLouise
First Year
PatriciaLouise

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:28 pm

I think that works perfectly. When I prod ithilian into posting again, I think he'll be trying to make rounds to return wands. I figured that Marnea still thought he was dead when I was reading your first post (very well done, by the way).

She's still connected to Hogwarts, from the shield thing we did in the first one, yes? Oh, and when do you want either Jarret or Marnea found by the others?
Back to top Go down
Avian Swallow
Squib
Avian Swallow

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Yeup, she can tell when the castle is in danger, and the location of anyone on the grounds. she can also tell when someone who was supposed to be in the castle was forcible removed, but that part only lets her know they're still alive.

as for when they're found, sooner would be better Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World's Clash Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Clash Tag   World's Clash Tag Empty

Back to top Go down

World's Clash Tag
Page 1 of 1